The way the Gilmore Girls grandparents write their will…
- Emily: Yes. So, Rory, your grandfather and I thought it might be nice after dinner for you to go around the house and pick out what you’d like us to leave you in our wills.
- Richard: Take a look at that desk in my office. It’s a really fine Georgian piece.
- Lorelai: Why don’t I ever bring a tape recorder to these dinners?
- Rory: Oh, well, anything you want to leave me is fine.
- Emily: Nonsense. You should have what you like. So look around and when you see something you like stick a post-it on it.
- Lorelai: OK, you two have officially hit a new level of weird that even I marvel at.
- Emily: You can pick out things too, you know.
- Lorelai: Oh, well now it’s way less creepy.
- Emily: Did you hear that Richard? Apparently we’re creepy.
- Richard: Yes, well, live and learn.