A couple of fun Lorelai moments for you Gilmore Girls fans out there…
- Lorelai: [Phone rings and Lorelai answers] Independence Inn.
- Emily: You should really identify yourself when you answer the phone at work.
- Lorelai: Sorry. Independence Inn, major disappointment speaking. Better?
- Emily: Yes, thank you.
- Lorelai: My mother — she was here. I can feel it. Smell that? The room smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5.
- Emily: I just found out that Sookie was pregnant!
- Lorelai: Don’t look at me, I had nothing to do with it.
- Rory: More broccoli, Grandpa?
- Richard: Absolutely. Staves off the cancer.
- Lorelai: Staves off my appetite.
- Emily: You really should eat more green things, Lorelai.
- Lorelai: I plan to eat a five-dollar bill later tonight.
- Rory: Oh, have you seen the new twenties? They have a little peach color in ’em.
- Lorelai: Peach, perfect. I’ll eat a new twenty, I’ll have my fruits and vegetables.