Although we have not officially chosen a name for baby #2, we do know not to use any of these names…
- Rory: And, already, you are way ahead of a lot of people as far as parenting skills go. Like, Britney? Britney Spears does not know which end of a baby goes up. And Courtney Love? She’s no June Cleaver.
- Lane: Yeah. I bet I could be a better mother than Courtney Love.
- Rory: My sock drawer could be a better mother than Courtney Love. But, yes! Of course you would be. And, Michael Jackson? You know not to name a child “Blanket”.
- Lane: I do know that. Do not name your baby after an inanimate object.
- Lane:I wonder if Blanket ever met Tom and Katie’s baby, Pillow?
- Rory: Yeah, that would be a perfect playmate.
- Lane: When it’s naptime they’d be totally set.
- Rory: And then they could invite Gwyneth’s Apple over for a little snack.
- Lane: Banjo, Rachel Griffiths’ baby could play for them
- Rory: And then they could all jump into Mia Farrow’s Satchel and make fun of…what’s his face.
- Lane: Oh Pilot Inspektor Lee!